Here’s a little Indianapolis trivia to get you ready for Sunday’s Allstate 400 (answers below).
1. Indianapolis Motor Speedway rests at what intersection?
2. Counting infield seating, the capacity of Indianapolis eclipses what mark?
3. This German driver owns the most victories at Indianapolis with five.
4. Only one driver has competed in NASCAR, IndyCar and Formula One at Indianapolis. Who is he?
5. What driver set the Allstate 400 qualifying record in 2004 with a lap of 186.293 mph?
6. The Brickyard Crossing Golf Resort features how many holes inside the race track?
7. What is the slang term used to describe the straightaways between the first and second, and third and fourth turns?
8. How many bricks were used in the Brickyard’s first repaving project in the early 1900s?
9. During Allstate 400 weekend, this nearby speedway hosts support races to complement the “big track.”
10. How many laps has Brian Vickers led in his four races at Indianapolis?
1. West 16th Street and Georgetown Road. 2. 400,000. 3. Michael Schumacher. 4. Juan Pablo Montoya. 5. Casey Mears. 6. Four. 7. Short chutes. 8. 3.2 million. 9. O’Reilly Raceway Park. 10. 16.