Sunday, December 23, 2007

Jingle Bells with AJ, BV



Just where are Red Bull Racing Team’s two drivers spreading their Christmas cheer this holiday season?

Brian Vickers will be in his hometown of Thomasville, N.C. There’d be a price on his head if he were anywhere but.

“Christmas is going to be at home with the family,” BV said. “I think I wouldn’t make it to the next Christmas if that was not the case. My parents, particularly my mom and my grandparents, would probably have me killed. But I’m excited. I love being at home with my family.”

As for AJ Allmendinger, he isn’t exactly sure where he’s headed.

“Taking a cruise during Christmas. Going to the Caribbean. Doing some of those islands out there,” AJ said. “I don’t know. I didn’t pay attention when she (wife Lynne) booked it. I wrote the check for it.”

Have fun, boys. It’s go time when you get back.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Brian, AJ, and everyone at Red Bull. Hope you all have a wonderful week! :)

8:25 PM  
Blogger Becca said...

Merry Christmas to everyone at TRB!!! And to all the TRB fans! :)

6:16 AM  
Blogger nicole83 said...

Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday to everyone at Red Bull!! Stay Safe!

7:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to Brian, AJ, Lynne, and everyone at Team Red Bull.Hope everyone at Team Red Bull stays safe this hoilday season specially if any of you our traveling to the midwest this holiday season.HAPPY HOLIDAYS to all the TEAM RED BULL fans out their as well.Enjoy the time with your loved ones this holiday season.

7:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to everyone at TRB! Been quite a year and can't wait to see what happens next year. Enjoy the time off!

9:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BV's comments made me laugh, just from personal experience....If I didn't make it home for Christmas, I wouldn't make it to New Year's let alone next Christmas, lol...my mom would take instant action....

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all :)

12:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I totally hear Brian on having a price on your head if you don't show for dinner.

The price is even more if you show up and don't have booze. ;) (yeah, we're a bunch of drunks in my fam-damn-ily).

2:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

merry christmas, everyone.

and omg.. AJ in the Caribbeans... I live in Aruba, I wonder if he's here 'cause there's 4 cruise ships in the docks.

4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home