Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Get Your RACER Magazine

And read AJ's whopping 5-page spread in the February issue. Check out page 22 for “When Opportunity Knocks…” AJ tells all about the opportunity to come over to the NASCAR stable. The former Champ Car star said, “When it’s (the opportunity) there you’ve got to jump on it. Is it a risk? It’s a huge risk. But I look at it as a challenge. As much as I wake up daily saying, ‘Have I done the right thing? Oh my gosh, I’ve got to qualify today just to make the race…’As much as that scares me, I take it as a challenge and say, ‘If I’m able to conquer that, that’s bigger than I ever would have expected.’” We’ll let you read the rest of the article on your own.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for telling us. I will go get the magazine this weekend!

2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home