Friday, December 29, 2006

Putting Speed in The 84


That’s the job for Race Engineer Phil Jimenez who’s taking the reins on the 84 car. Phil’s put speed in the cars of Dale Jarrett, Bobby Labonte, Elliott Sadler and Kyle Petty. When asked about AJ’s wild personality, Phil laughed saying, “I’ll withhold comment for now.” (We’ll take that as a good sign.) When asked why he came to TRB we got the politically correct answer, “I believe in the way TRB is running their engineering group” followed by some humor, “Actually it’s because my house is 300 yards from here.” Joe Hoffman goes way back with Phil, but wouldn’t spill the goods saying, “I could unleash something right now, but…” We’ll have to dig deeper for more scoop on Phil.

5 Comments:

Blogger shannon said...

Hot picture Phil! I am excited to start my obsession with TRB and AJ this year...since I follow you wherever you go. I can't wait till February!!!!!!! - Shannon

8:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is there any way to get a contact email for TRB. I need to send a resume to you guys that I think you'll like. Thanks.

1:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey i want to see a pic of my friend bob earnest in the paint shop . im always bragging that i know some one at team red bull . he came along way and got very far in a short time and has got freinds way out here in port angeles wa. that are very jealous .and would love to take his place .ha.ha. not realy we are very proud of his accomplishments .ps. get me a job Bob ,i will drive the jeep down to NC. and yor quads.

5:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As someone who knows AJ's wild personality, great job Phil with the "no comment"!! Ha-ha You are going to love the guy. He's great fun to be around and his personality is contagious!! Watch out! GO TEAM RED BULL. Can't wait for this season to start. We love you AJ!!!!!!!!

4:16 PM  
Blogger babluth said...

Too bad that NASCAR fans can't see Phil's face, it puts Matt Damon to shame. Phil is not only cute but will be a definate plus to TRB. He was named after his great uncle Philo Farnsworth, inventor of the TV. Give 'em hell Philip, Love, Mom

4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home