Tuesday, November 28, 2006

'Tis The Flu Season


Travel the Cup schedule and you’ll see the inside of more airports, airplanes, hotels, and rental cars than you will your own home. Lots of travel also means exposure to lots of germs – and lots of places where you can catch the flu. Lori from Medicap Pharmacy didn’t want our crew guys getting sick on the road so she set up a mini-clinic in the breakroom to give flu shots. Joe was brave enough to let us watch him get his flu shot and he didn’t even shed a tear. Not all of his counterparts were as brave claiming - “I avoid flu shots like the plague” and “I’d rather get the flu than get a shot.” If only your mothers could hear that.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you work for Red Bull Racing, do you get all the free Red Bull you want?

10:21 AM  
Blogger Wise Little Portraits said...

Yep, a perk when working for Team Red Bull is access to all the Red Bulls you can drink in a day. Trust me, these guys can down a lot of cans!

2:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd sell my liver for free, unlimited Red Bull. Except then I guess it wouldn't be free. And probably no one would want my liver after drinking all that Red Bull.

7:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I havent tried Red Bull before. I'll definately have to get me some to have during the races next year! =)

3:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home