Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Vote For Your Favorite Red Bull Driver!

The All-Star Race is May 17 and there's only two ways for BV and AJ to make it into the show!

Option 1: Race their way in.
Option 2: Win the Fan Vote!
BV raced his way into the '05 All-Star race so he's pretty confident he can pull it off again. The No. 83 put on quite a show at Lowe's Motor Speedway last spring, earning the team's first top-five finish. The 2008 season has seen some impressive runs by the No. 83, earning another top-five and sitting pretty 18th in points. Despite the strong chances of BV racing his way in, it still doesn't hurt to vote for BV!

If you've been tuning into SPEED TV, you've surely seen AJ's shameless plugs for getting fan votes. He's been using Misty, his 10-week old yellow lab puppy, to entice fans to vote for him. One of his favorite lines, "Vote for me! If you don't like me, that's ok, just vote for me because you like my dog!" So for all you AJ fans, send in your vote!

VOTE NOW by visiting http://www.nascar.com/promos/allstar/vote/login.html or by texting the word "NASCAR" to "7777" on your Sprint or NEXTEL phone.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember that picture...it was from when he was on trackside last year (AJ) and he had his whole family in the audience and they held up the signs lol

6:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been voting every day....I've been voting for Brian, and I try to get in about 30 or more a day. Hope that will help him!

11:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I've been voting all most everyday and I voted about 600 times for BV already. I do 83 votes in one hour for about 3 to 4 hours a day when I am not at school or work. I'm going to be voting away this next couple of days so we can at least get one of the Red Bull drivers in the All Star race. Good Luck to BV and AJ. I wish I could be their in person to cheer u guyz on. Good Luck to the 83 pit crew in the 2008 Pit Crew Challenge lets get another top 5 again this or even better WIN the Pit Crew Challenge. 2008 is our year to shine.Go get'em boyz!

We GOT WINGZ U All!

WE Believe!

11:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It shows on Jayski that BV will be in the Pit Crew Challenge.

2:24 PM  
Blogger Kristin Weaver said...

Can't wait for the All-Star weekend. Hopefully, I'll be seeing one of the RBR drivers in the show. I've been voting for BV.

3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home