Sunday, February 03, 2008

Super Bowl Picks Are In


It’s Super Bowl Sunday, and Red Bull Racing Team’s crack staff of NFL prognosticators weigh in on the big game between the New England Patriots (minus 12) and New York Giants:

Mike Metcalf, No. 84 catch can man, played running back for two seasons at FCS power Appalachian State. No way the Patriots go 19-0. “The Giants win 24-21, only because professionals play with a lot of pride. It’s a joke to the NFL that one team can beat everybody. Those days are over. The Giants will beat them.”

Artie Kalos, general counsel, resident Bostonian and small college defensive back, loves his hometown Patriots 37-21. “They’re the greatest team in history. No stopping them now.”

No. 84 driver AJ Allmendinger, still bitter about the Green Bay Packers’ early exit from the playoffs, could care less. “I’m boycotting the Super Bowl. My Packers lost, so I don’t care who wins. I hate the Patriots, but the Giants beat my Packers. Hopefully it will end in a tie and nobody wins.”

Jay Frye, general manager and vice president, played four college seasons at Missouri. He likes the underdog. “I think the Giants are going to win. I think they are going to win straight up. I’d take them and the points right now.”

Bull Rider, just because I can, says the Giants win 26-19.

Note — For entertainment purposes only.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm going with AJ's pick because I don't care who wins because I really don't care about neither team or football. I just can't wait for the real super bowl to get under way later on this week in Daytona. Good Luck Red Bull Racing in Daytona. I know that we can do it this season.

9:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Diddo AJ!

If the Pack ain't playin'...who cares?!?!?

Bring ON Daytona! That's my Superbowl! Let's get 2 Bulls in the show!

WE BELIEVE!!!

11:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cheers lets do get the two Bullz in the show. Thats totally my Superbowl because if Farve and the Pack are not playing then who care. Are Superbowl is just right around the corner and that what counts the most for BV, AJ, RBR, and the fans. So Let's Go Racin Boyz!It's GO Time and I am so ready for it.

We Believe!!!

We Believe in u BV and AJ!

12:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm with AJ all the way too!

If no Pack, then I'm not watching. Give me racing already.

1:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who cares!!!!!!!!
START YOUR ENGINES!!!!!
that's all I'm, waiting for
Lets go racing RED BULL


Paul

1:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Super Bowl is about to start. After kickoff, our time begins!

Let's go RED BULL 2008!!!!

2:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mededor I was wondering when us RBR fans could start viewing the 2008 Racin gear specially for the fans that won't be at the track towards the mid season or at the end of the season. Also will RBR have a store on their site this year what websites will we be able to find the 2008 merch because the two websites I have looked don't have anything listed except for the 08 diecast.Thanks

6:18 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I for one was estatic that the Giants won! However that's not b/c I'm a Giants. It's because as a Colts fan, I wanted to see the Patriots get ran over by the Giants.

3:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So AJ did u make through the Super bowl with out watching any of the game?

9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home